Panda Bear Cupcakes
During ancient times , Chinese emperors sometimes kept Pandas as pets. They must have had plenty of food to eat:). Here´s a pet that everyone will want. A cute little panda bear cupcake that is as much fun to make as it is to eat!
Time to cook: 1 hr
- 4 whole Chocolate cupcake
- 4 tablespoon Frosting
- 4 whole Black gummy bear
- 4 sheet Wax paper
- 4 tablespoon Sugar ( granulated)
- 4 tablespoon Black decorator gel or icing
- 8 piece chocolate chips
1. Frost the cupcake and put it away while you create the bear’s facial features.
2. Spread a sheet of waxed paper on a flat working space and then sprinkle granulated sugar over it.
3. Cut the gummi bear into five equal-size pieces and place one of them on top of the sugared paper. Sprinkle a little more sugar over it.
4. Then cover the candy with another piece of waxed paper and roll it into a circular bear’s ear about 1/8 inch thick and 3/4 inch wide (you can use your fingers to better mold and refine the candy once you’ve rolled it). Make a matching ear from the second piece of the candy.
5. Roll out two more gummi bear pieces to create oval eye patches with dimension 1 and 1/4 inch long and 3/4 inch wide.
6. Finally, roll out the remaining piece to cut out a triangular nose (about 3/4 wide and 1/2 inch long from top to tip).
7. Arrange the ears, eye patches, and nose on top of the cupcake.Use a dab of white icing to go over the lower portion of each eye. Then ,press a chocolate chip into each dab.
8. Lastly, use black decorator’s gel or icing to draw on a thin upturned mouth, and then to connect the middle of the mouth to the nose’s bottom.
Browse our How to Cook category for a full collection of recipes for all meal types and from all locations around the world!